Logging In To Moodle & Enrolling In A Course
How to log in to Moodle
The main Moodle page is located at Moodle Login.
Students should then see a box similar to the one pictured. In the box next to Username, students should fill in their FirstName.LastName.
In the Password box, students should enter the password they used when they created a new account.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an “enrolment key” – use the one that your teacher has given you. This will “enrol” you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Enrolling in Courses
This can be done by following the login procedure above and browsing for the appropriate course.
Students also need an enrollment key. Note that this IS NOT your password. Rather, it is a password teacher places on the course to restrict enrollment to just the students in their course. Students will have to type in this enrollment key to enroll in the course. After initially enrolling, students will not need to enter the enrollment key again.